With just a few short days left in 2012, I've been reflecting on our life over this past year. It has been a very eventful twelve months...filled with many changes, challenges and accomplishments.
Here are a few of the highlights.
- Started this space to share our infertility journey and connect with all of you amazing bloggers.
- A survived and recovered from the injuries that landed him in the ICU.
- Diagnosed through laparoscopic surgery with stage II/III endometriosis.
- Took a risk, joined a start-up company with two of my closest colleagues from my previous job.
- Hosted a Favorite Things Party, Pinterest Party and Sip & See Shower.
- Turned 35 despite my kicking and screaming.
- Organized our inaugural family trip to Mammoth that will hopefully continue for years to come.
- Our fur baby competed in his first Splash Dog competition.
- A started criterion racing and won his first race.
- Ran my first half marathon despite some setbacks.
- Reconnected with my best friend from high school in Denver.
- Decided to move forward with IVF and conquered the first injection.
- Celebrated 4 years of marriage with the love of my life.
- Vacationed in NYC with hubby.
To sum up the year in one word...it was all about strength.