Liebster in German means dear, beloved or favorite, and is for bloggers with under 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
My choices for the Liebster Blog Award are:
- Trish at Trying To Do It Gracefully
- Shannon at You, Me and Baby G
- Sybil at Peace It All Together
- Melissa at Adventures of a 30-Something
- Brianna at Sophistifunk
Oh but I'm not done yet. Yesterday a fellow infertility blogger, Ali at Not All Dreams Are Free nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks Ali!
Here's how this one works:
- Link back to the blogger that awarded you.
- List 7 random facts about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 other bloggers.
- Let them know you've nominated them.
- I'm allergic to cats.
- My first job was jumping large polystyrene airplanes in the middle of the mall (yes, I even wore a flight suit).
- I'm quite addicted to pirate's booty.
- I collect friends. My hubby says the only qualification to be my friend is to have a pulse. Totally not true! You need to have a pulse AND be nice.
- My fave coffee drink is a tall, nonfat, decaf, extra-hot soy latte from Starbucks (it's a mouthful)
- Running is not my forte but I force myself to do it on occasion.
- I wasn't always a Cali girl. After college, I lived in Maryland and Boston.
- Tracy at Then I Got To Thinking...
- Kristin at Live, Laugh, Frappy
- Valerie at Along the Way with V & J
- Daina at New York State of Mind
- Renee at This Won't Hurt A Bit
- Jess at Two Smuppies
- Shanna at Because Shanna Said So
- Katie at For Lauren and Lauren
- Alissa at Long Time Coming
- Andrea at left brain, right brain, pug brain
- Lay at The Next Chapter
- Lindsay at Tiny Bits of Hope
- Laura at The Adventures of an Infertile Myrtle
- Mrs. H at Life as Mrs. H
- Denise at This Blondie Wants Babies